The Top 10 Program has been developed to help with the management of a Club volunteers.
The WACFL believes there are 10 key positions that all Clubs should have in place to allow it to operate effective and efficiently.
The Top 10 Program aims to help clubs to: -
- Identify the 10 most important roles within the club
- Clearly define the roles of volunteers
- Delegate appropriately to spread the workload
- Create an environment that is professional
- Bring the fun back into volunteering
- Continually improve
- Ensure adequate and effective communication
- Promote and reward volunteering
- Create a broader knowledge base
- Build healthy sustainable clubs
The Top 10 Program is able to be downloaded from the resources section of this website.