HOW TO REGISTER AS A PLAYER
- Visit your club’s registration page, can be found on http://wacfl.com.au/directory/clubs
- Enter your email and follow the prompts
**Players MUST ensure that the email within the system is your own. If you have an outdated email or an email address that belongs to someone else or the club, please contact your club administrator and ask them to update your email address in the system**
- If you do not know your password, you can request a new one. Simply follow the prompts.
- Once you have successfully logged in you are able to complete your registration.
- Should you encounter the above screen it will mean that you either;
- Have an alternate email address in the system (Contact your club administrator)
- Are a member of a different club (You may need a transfer)
- Have not been a member of a club before (Follow the new member process)
HELPING YOUR PLAYERS TO REGISTER
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
All players MUST have their own email address attached to their profile. Clubs can print off a report which includes all 2016 members and their emails addresses to ensure they are correct/identify which need updating. If unsure how to do this email firstname.lastname@example.org
(A list of players and a prompt to do this was sent to clubs in August 2016)
HOW TO UPDATE A PLAYERS EMAIL ADDRESS:
- As club admin, view 2016 members list. Click on the player needing change their email address.
- Click on edit contact details and update.
***ALL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT THE CLUBS! ***
IF A PLAYER ENCOUNTERS THIS PAGE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IT MEANS;
- Have an alternate email address in the system than the one they entered (Needs to be updated by the club administrator)
- Are a member of a different club (They may need a transfer)
- Have not been a member of a club before (They need to follow the new member process)